We are currently looking for a Sales /Business Development Manager to join an exciting and growing company who are leaders in the security sector.
Our client currently operates throughout the UK in each of the industry sectors such as Utility – Gas, Electricity and Water, Civil Engineering sites, Transport Networks, Defence, Construction.
The ideal candidate will be hungry to open new accounts and develop existing ones, energetic and with a “can-do” attitude, friendly with an excellent work ethic, and the ability to communicate effectively with the team is a must.
Our client is a well-established company and is known for its services and products in the security and forensic market. They have recently acquired a new division with the whole purpose of continuous growth and expansion. Unlike other businesses, they are booming due to the nature of their services and products.
The Sales/Business Development Manager will be reporting to the group Sales Director, focusing sales growth and account management across the Midlands.
As a Sales/Business Development Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Network and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and the Company’s principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Participate in pricing solutions for services offered.
- Attend industry events and conferences.
- Cold calling as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline.
- Booking meetings with potential clients.
- Identifying potential clients and key players.
- Planning for lead generation and marketing campaigns to increase sales.
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify opportunities, distribution channels & routes to market.
- Liaise with the marketing team and internal colleagues.
- Take ownership of sales forecast.
- Sales & Negotiations skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Able to build long term relationships.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Hire or Rent Sales Experience.
The successful Sales/Business Development Manager will be a Field based role, and for joining and contributing to the business you will be compensated with a full-time permanent role with an annual salary £45k to £50k + Commission OTE £80-£100K + Fully expensed company car + Benefits (Private Health Care Plan, Life Insurance – Pays out 3x Annual Salary, Company Pension Contribution, etc).
If this position is of interest, then please apply by clicking below or by calling – Alex Gaibor
Vocacio is operating as an equal opportunities employment agency.