We are currently looking for a Project Manager, for a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and determined company with great potential to develop within as they continue with their growth.
The business is known for its involvement in a wide range of services within water treatment as well as for its industrial plant hire equipment, typically used in construction and manufacturing sites.
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities would be the following:
- Responsible for all new projects including their Aerators and Agitators.
- Management of projects from conception to delivery.
- Visit the client’s manufacturing sites to be on the same page for successful project completion.
- Responsible for the proper handling of any technical or logistical issues.
- Share technical knowledge with the sales team when needed.
- Accurate organisation of documents in the project.
- Coordinate with contractors and equipment when needed.
- Making sure Health & Safety standards and procedures are followed accordingly and tackling any issues that could come up.
- Responsible for the budget of the Projects.
- Liaise with the sales team to confirm design proposals comply with the client’s specifications and requirements.
- Schedule work hours for staff involved in the project.
- Briefing of Engineers and Subcontractors.
- Provide support to the Research & Development Department when needed.
The successful Project Manager will be able to demonstrate a track record in a similar role and our client is specifically looking for an individual with a mechanical or civil engineering background.
NEC3 Contract – Corrosion and Longevity
Construction Design & Management 2015
As a Project Manager, you’ll be a valuable member of the team and thus the company offers a full-time permanent role with a salary between £45k to £55k D.O.E
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, then apply now by clicking below or by contacting Alexander Gaibor, so you don’t miss the chance to get on board with the team.
Vocacio Ltd is operating as an equal opportunity employment agency.