Everyday in Swindon.
3 day in office 2 days a week.
Another language would be beneficial.
Time zone. (Central Europe to Middle East. - targeted areas.)
Ideal start date ?
Interview process? Face to face ?
Face to face - preferred option.
Any questions you would like us to ask ?
Being at Rayfast for 35 years and set up the motorsport division.
Relationship driven and who you know.
2017 - just did motorsport apart from aerospace and defence. Since 18 months back to motorsports.
More global and international.
UK and Japan before.
Bring someone in to take some of the pressure away. Grow the business, outside the UK.
Type of person:
A bit of a background in motorsport and interested.
New role for the growth of the business.
Bikes, Fe, cut boats,GP projects.
Sales coordinator type of rule.
Pricing things, and approach.
Kelly - does UK,Japan.
Customer base that can be allocated.
Finland, Spain, France, Romania.
Chasing stock, admin.
Target driven -
AJ notes based on 29th of April call
They need a hunter - role is a replacement for someone who wasn't performing. Other one is to support the sales director who has a lot of work on.
Motoprsport person will sit under the slaes director and learn and grow - greta opportunity for soeoen at start of their career
- progression and product training / mentoring to takeover from experienced sales director.
- for a motorpsort enthusiast this is ideal - attend events and travel to nascar etc, network in the industry.
- global company that offers a great chance to grow
- Good environment
- Warm / lukewarm desk
- Selling into energy marine, aerospace and defence industries - all buoyant
- Full product training
- Commercially astute - good acumen - will be tested. how will you organise sales, develop a pipeline etc
- black book of contacts to migrate is ok. Also would consider a young eager grad who is passionate and wants to develop a career in the space
- Key competitor is clarendon group
- They've been looking since start of April.
Car allwoance - in discussion
WSm is payign 30kpa
Motorpsort roel is paying 28kpa
Targets - they will be targeted to diversify the product range away from (currently 85%) the tt electronics.
potential for over 10% of target getting that in commission - being mooted
they are looking for more women in the business as well.
CVs will be sent to hiring manager plus Michelle -
1st interview over teams then f2f - they have lots of youtube vids etc to watch and get into