We are looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, to join a great opportunity in an international technology corporation, they are global pioneers in manufacturing a wide range of materials and products.
The company is known for manufacturing products and materials to the highest standards for almost 100 years across different countries worldwide.
As a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer in the company, you will be a valuable member of the team and you will be in charge of:
• Maintaining machines and equipment for the day-to-day running of the facility.
• Fault finding and problem-solving.
• Understanding Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, permits to work and other related Health
• & Safety documentation associated with the department.
• Given the nature of the work working overtime both during the week and/ or at weekends may
• be required.
The company is open to receiving candidates that have a good understanding of electrical engineering and general manufacturing.
As the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will have the ability to read drawings, make repairs whenever it is needed. Always making sure the 400+ machines are kept in the most immaculate conditions for optimal workflow.
• Experience in working with plant machinery, preferably in a fast-paced and industrial manufacturing environment.
• IPAF training is desirable but not essential
• 18th or 17th Edition qualification and knowledge of plant and machinery in the manufacturing industry are essential.
• Excellent fault-finding and problem-solving skills concerning a variety of equipment (single-phase, three-phase, PLC principles, etc.)
• Flexibility, confidence and use of initiative are essential, as the role requires quick thinking and the ability to change plans at short notice.
• Ability to work within a small team.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to influence and persuade to get things done
The successful Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from a full-time permanent position (Working Hours flexible) with a competitive salary between £28k-£34k and the opportunity for progression within the role, as well as other benefits D.O.E
If this position is of interest, then please apply by clicking below or by calling Alex Gaibor
Vocacio is operating as an equal opportunities employment agency.