We are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join a busy and fast-growing consultancy based in the South East of Bristol.
Our client is a well-established company and is known for its services and good reputation for offering clear guidance for complex tax situations. With an exceptional breadth and depth of experience and friendly team.
The ideal candidate will be an accountant experienced in accounts and corporation tax preparation for a range of small and medium size businesses, managing their own portfolio of clients and looking to develop their own department.
Will be client focused, able to explain complex matters concisely and have a proactive approach to managing their department and providing efficient support to the business. Experience of payroll and VAT preparation using Xero in practice would be beneficial.
The Financial Accountant you will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing accounts for small companies under FRS105 and FRS102a.
- Corporation tax calculations using knowledge of capital allowances, loss reliefs, R&D credits and deferred tax.
- Dealing with new corporate client enquiries and initial calls or meetings.
- Plan corporate workload to ensure all filing deadlines are met in a timely fashion.
- Director remuneration planning and advice for tax efficiency to owner managed businesses.
- Liaise with other departments for complex issues to ensure efficient tax advice.
- Support team by providing technical knowledge of accounting standards and corporation tax.
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns in Xero and payroll when required.
- ACCA/ACA qualification.
- Confident in their approach.
- IT Literate.
- Experience with Xero, VT and TaxCalc would be advantageous.
- Strong Communications Skills both verbal and written.
The successful Financial Accountant will be working 3 days a week of which 1 of them from home, there is flexibility around this and for joining and contributing to the business you will be compensated with a Part-Time permanent role 22.5 hours/week with a salary of £30-40k DOE + Benefits
If this position is of interest, then please apply by clicking below or by calling – Alex Gaibor
Vocacio is operating as an equal opportunities employment agency.