We are currently recruiting a Compliance Officer to join a rapidly growing brand with a global presence based in Telford.
Our client is looking to take on a Compliance Officer with experience in quality, environment, and health & safety to support the company’s compliance requirements.
The successful candidate will manage the ongoing varied compliance requirements.
In this pivotal and varied role, the Compliance Officer will be reporting to the Technical Services Manager and have the following responsibilities:
- Development and administration of Health & Safety programme
- Manage and support the internal and external audit programme
- Update and maintain all related policies and procedures within an integrated Group compliance system.
- Taking a lead role in the coordination of the company’s Health and Safety system
- Developing the Environmental management strategy and assist the administration of other accreditations.
- Managing the already existing ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
- Continual development of Quality Management systems
- Provide guidance on Health and Safety Legislation
- Liaise with HR to provide information to staff
- Occasional travel to Scotland will be required for which travelling expenses will be paid.
The role will suit a bright and ambitious Compliance Officer who really understands the importance that our client places on Quality, Health and Safety and thus will be able to demonstrate: The role will suit a bright and ambitious
- Internal auditing experience, preferably IRCA certified.
- H&S qualifications, preferably NEBOSH General Certificate
- Any additional experience or working knowledge of GDPR would be advantageous.
The successful Compliance Officer can expect a starting salary of £25-30k + Benefits (Private Health Care Plan, Life Insurance – Pays out 3x Annual Salary, Company Pension Contribution, etc).
If this position is of interest, then please apply by clicking below or by calling Alex Gaibor.
Vocacio Ltd is operating as an equal opportunities employment agency.