We are looking to recruit a driven, ambitious and hardworking Commercial Manger for a brilliant opportunity.
Our client is an international well-established business, with good steady growth and they are looking to keep expanding their customer base and in the Oceania region, mainly focusing the fire power in Australia.
This Commercial Manager’s role will require an ambitious professional with a big drive to increasing sales revenue for the company. Establishing commercial objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for region/territory and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/clients.
The role will be mainly office based with flexibility of working from home (Melbourne) but visiting potential customers and ultimately closing the deal in person might be required.
As a Commercial Manager you will make a big impact in the company and will have the following Responsibilities:
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities for new contracts
- Sales account portfolio management either directly or via Sales Managers
- Analyse data and generate reports to identify potential for business growth
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence in the region
- Commercial analysis of product contribution and sales trend examination.
- Market Sector development, profitability, and margin as well as business information assessment.
- Customer, Sales Forecasting and business Sales analysis.
- Commercial management and assessment of manufacture to order methods
- Champion merchant sales development in co-operation with Purchasing and Sales.
- Co-ordination of service levels, sales objectives, customer targets and business KPI’s.
- Liaison with external sales teams and internal operations management.
- Identification, implementation and co-ordination of sales and service information, IT learning, and training initiatives.
The successful Commercial Manager can expect to join a growing company with great opportunity.
Proven Sales and market growth experience is essential, ideally within a packaging or containers background
· Sound business acumen gained through sales, marketing, direct selling or other customer facing experience
· An excellent co-ordination and communication skill at all levels.
· Commercially aware and highly organised with attention to detail.
· Lateral thinker with common sense priorities able to meet/set business goals/objectives
· High analytical and numerical capability.
· Computer literate with belief in IT contributing positively to business success and profit.
- Effective and proactive negotiator with sound interpersonal approach who knows how to close a project.
- Flexibility to manage a number of projects of different sizes and complexity
- Work within a wider team to enable business initiatives
- Able to inspire confidence and commitment of team members and senior managers
- Independent and hungry to succeed in what you put your mind to
Starting salary Between £80k – 90k AUD D.O.E + Benefits
If this position is of interest, then please apply by clicking below or by calling Alex Gaibor
Vocacio is operating as an equal opportunities employment agency.