We are currently looking for a hugely exciting Business Development Manager for an exciting opportunity to shape the future direction that the company takes within the automotive industry.
Our client is a dynamic manufacturing business with a patented product which has a huge range of applications.
They have a strong customer base in one business sector but they are looking to welcome a hungry and driven Business Development professional to drive their products into new sectors, especially into the EV and Future Vehicles’ market.
As the business development manager, you will be responsible for the identification and development of new opportunities at both OEM and Tier 1 level, act as the key account management of some existing customers within the niche vehicle and low volume market in the UK. So someone with proven experience in a similar role and industry would needed.
We are looking for an ambitious, determined & passionate sales person to join an exciting and well backed business who are thriving in the current climate.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor market conditions, trends and customer needs.
- Reach out to new and existing customers to promote products, arrange meetings to give product demos.
- Agree and take responsibility for sales and growth targets for each assigned prospect.
- Manage the New Business Development Pipeline, updating budgets and forecasts frequently.
- Generate new business leads using various channels.
- Write proposals and tender responses.
- Follow-up on enquiries, quotations, deliveries and complaints.
- Hold up-to-date customer contracts/agreements
This is an exciting opportunity where only the best calibre person will do. Our client wants a salesperson through and through who will approach this assignment with a huge amount of energy & tenacity.
The salary range is £35k-£40k + company car/car allowance + other benefits, very flexible hours and work location, as soon as you bring in the results.
If this position is of interest, then please apply by clicking below or by calling Alexander Gaibor.
Vocacio is operating as an equal opportunities employment agency.