We are currently recruiting for a hugely exciting Business Development Manager role.
Our client is a dynamic manufacturing business with a strong customer base in one business sector but they are looking to employ an extremely hungry and driven Business Development professional to drive their products into new accounts.
Business Development Manager role will lead initiatives to generate and engage with customers in existing and new markets in order to build new business for the company. As a representative of the business, you will be focused, self-motivated and have strong communication and commercial skills.
We are looking for an ambitious, determined & passionate salesperson to join an exciting and well-backed business that are thriving in the current climate.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Exceptional customer, commercial and financial understanding that delivers sales in line with targets.
- Support the team to influence sales planning through strong market intelligence and agile relationships so that year on year sales growth forecast/targets are met.
- Supported by the Sales Director, you will be involved with strategic business development and high-level commercial negotiations.
- Identify costing models and methodologies that protect and strengthen the business whilst still offering our customers their targeted cost initiatives.
- Bring and extend your network of contacts who enable you to have meaningful discussions of future and current business opportunities
- Visits to all customers in the contact list within the assigned accounts list with preparation and intelligence.
- Participating in customer projects on all commercial requirements.
- Arrange social events with customers to help develop personal relationships.
- Obtaining documents and information (specifications, standards, customer trial results, market information etc.) from our customers.
- Initiating and co-ordination of cost requests (CR) and request for quotations (RFQ’s).
- Travelling were needed to support the business including overseas
- Support target agreements and long-term strategy planning
- Participate in Sales Budget for Company Annual Forecasts
- Support Initiatives and developments.
This is an exciting full time (Hours - 08:00 - 16:30 Mon - Thur + 08:00 - 13:00 Fri) opportunity where only the best calibre person will do. Our client wants a salesperson through and through who will approach this assignment with a huge amount of energy & tenacity. The package is open for negotiation dependant on experience, but they are thinking Somewhere in the region of £45k- £60k + Fully expensed (inc fuel) Company Car (typically new 2 series BMW) + Holidays are 20 days per year + 8 statutory bank holidays + Pension.
We have a VIDEO of the client talking about this role and what they are looking for! If this position is of interest, then please apply by clicking below or by calling Alex Gaibor and If you would like to watch the video please get in touch!
Vocacio is operating as an equal opportunities employment agency.